Project Manager (f/m/d/
As a project manager, you have a knack for dealing with customers and colleagues and you possess the necessary stamina and passion for this job. You are communicative, always in control of your projects and enjoy coordinating and developing a team.
- Project support and management of lead customers
- Development of project plans (time and resource planning)
- Interface function between creation and customers
- Commercial project management and responsibility (preparation and negotiation of quotations, order processing, invoicing and performance review)
This is what you should possess:
A sound training in advertising or a degree in business administration with a focus on marketing or a corresponding additional qualification Good self-management, personal responsibility, ability to work under pressure as well as dialogue skills, several years of professional experience, ideally in an advertising agency or marketing department.
We offer you:
- A responsible position in a friendly, young, and open-minded team
- Independent work on exciting and varied tasks
- We focus on your strengths and support you in continuously developing them.
- Free choice of hardware and software
- A workplace in modern office space in a converted factory loft
- As much coffee and soft drinks as you desire
- Employee sports
- Individual offers for personal and professional development